INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business school
Since its creation in 1968, INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School Group has continually adapted itself to the evolving economy to offer the extensive and diversified curriculum it does today :
* Undergraduate and graduate programmes at INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School, EGC Savoie and at the CESNI (Business Studies Center for International Level Athletes)
* Part-time programmes in the Continuing Education Center
INSEEC Alpes-Savoie, part of the national network of graduate business schools in France, is certified by the Ministry of Education to grant a graduate diploma in business.
By way of a selective national entrance exam, INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School recruits students who have completed a high school diploma plus at least two years of higher education.
INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School is one of 34 members of AGERA (Association of Higher Education Institutions in the Rhône-Alpes Region), an association recognised as an important representative of regional and national public institutions. INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School participates in the work of many AGERA committees, notably the commission on international affairs. (www.agera.asso.fr).
INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School guarantees quality education based on its practice of active research which allows us to :
* Continually improve the academic quality of our programmes through the qualifications of our teaching staff
* Develop the image of Chambéry Business School Group, particularly abroad
* Contribute to the advancement of Management Science Research
* Help companies resolve their management problems.
Since the effective management of employee skills is becoming an increasing important asset for businesses and their competitiveness, INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School and its Continuing Education Center offer programmes that meet the precise needs of the business community. These include :
* Courses centered around problem-solving
* Personalised education (in-company and mixed group courses, mentoring)
* Many programmes leading to diplomas and certifications available to people
throughout their careers (including the Management Programme and INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School curriculum as a part-time course).